William M. Kirby, M.D.
- 1977-1982 B.A. Swarthmore College, Swarthmore, PA
- 1982-1983 University of Pennsylvania, One Year of doctoral training, Graduate Group in Immunology
- 1985-1989 M.D., Penn State University Hospital/Milton S. Hershey Medical Center
- 1989-1991 Resident, Yale-New Haven Hospital, New Haven, CT
- 1991-1992 Chief Resident, Yale-New Haven Hospital, New Haven, CT
- 1992-1993 Surgical Pathology, Barnes Hospital, St. Louis, MO
- 1996 to Present Pathologist, Delaware Clinical & Laboratory Physicians, P.A.