Frank V. Beardell, M.D.
- 1984 B.S. (Cum Laude) University of Scranton
- 1984-1985 Biochemistry (18 credits) University of Scranton
- 1989 M.D. Georgetown University School of Medicine
- 1989-1992 Internship/Residency, Internal Medicine, Medical Center of Delaware, Wilmington, DE
- 1995-1996 Bone Marrow Transplantation/Hematologic Malignancies, Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia, PA
- 1992-1995 Hematology/Oncology Combined Program, Cardeza Foundation for Hematologic Research and Division of Neoplastic Diseases, Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia, PA
- 1998 to Present Clinical Physician, Delaware Clinical & Laboratory Physicians, P.A., Newark, DE